Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful Books Craft


Last week, in preparation for Thanksgiving, I helped the kids make Thankful Books.  I had seen this idea online and wanted to give it a try.  It went great!  I am a sucker for a good handprint project, so this one stole my heart as soon as I saw it.  I also liked that the kids could draw and write about things they were thankful for.
 
 
Here they are, painting their hands.  (Yes, I helped with actually making the handprint.  I usually help them with the one that's needed for the project, and then I let them have at it on another sheet of paper.)



Writing what they are thankful for... (Isaac - food, our house; Elise - Oreo the cat, our family, our house)


With their completed Thankful Books:


Now we have a super cute keepsake!  My sentimental heart is in heaven...

 
I am thankful for the three little hearts that I have the privilege of shepherding each day. 
 I am SO blessed!


No comments:

All photos, text, and videos are copyrighted by the author.