Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Steven's 30th Birthday!

Steven thought we celebrated his birthday during our anniversary mountain trip in mid-October.  However, I had a surprise party up my sleeve.  The following Friday night (after our trip), I planned a party for him to celebrate his turning thirty
 
 
Here's how it went down.  I took the big kids to my parents' on Friday afternoon.  When Steven got home, I told him that my mom wanted us to meet them for dinner at the Sports Page restaurant to have an informal dinner for her birthday (which was coming up the following Sunday.)  Steven got changed, I nursed the baby, and we headed out.  Once we got there, we walked to the back room.  Steven had been joking for the past few days about me planning a surprise party for him (which I, of course, denied) so I thought he wouldn't really be surprised.  However, he was truly only joking and he really was very surprised. 
 
Most of our family was able to be there, and our friend Donnie joined us.  The food was great and the fellowship was wonderful!  We had a great time celebrating such a super special guy.  
 
 
 
The kids loved surprising their Daddy!  (and they really loved the cake.)

 
Ronny and Theresa


Darryl and Michelle 

 
Pawpaw and Granny 
 

The cake!


 Ronny and Grace


Donnie and Grace (Donnie fed Grace her baby food, and she loved every minute!)

 
The Birthday Boy!


Elise and Mom 


Daddy, Isaac, and Lydia
 


Blowing out the candles!


Grace getting some love from her Auntie Michelle!

 
Happy 30th Birthday Babe!  

No comments:

All photos, text, and videos are copyrighted by the author.