Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're having a little...


GIRL!!!

YAY! Today's ultrasound showed us our very healthy little baby girl! She was moving around and waving to us the whole time.

We are incredibly excited about this new little person in our lives, and finding out that she's a girl was so fun! During the ultrasound, we heard her heart beat at around 140 beats per minute, and we also saw all four chambers in her heart. We thank God for her healthy growth and pray that it continues throughout the pregnancy. She weighs 11 ounces now, and I'm just starting to be able to feel her move.

This is such a wonderful blessing for our family! Thank you Lord!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. I want a few girls myself one day :) You know, a good name for a girl would be Raylina or Rayfusssa. Just a thought :)

Uncle Ray

Unknown said...

Yay yay yay!! Congrats! So I was right after all :)

Ok now, if you name her Raylina, we may need to have a little chat ;) Sorry Ray!

Virginia Lee McLean said...

I'm voting on Rayfusssa myself! :-)

Cassie said...

i just LOVE babies....i'm excited for you guys...i pray for a easy pregnancy and i know you will have so much fun with your little girl.

Betsy said...

Thanks for the congrats and prayers everyone! (Cassie, while you're at it, can you also pray for an easy delivery!?) ;)

And Ray, I'll let you keep those names for your girls. We've already got a first and a middle name for this one!

Erin G said...

I'm SO happy for you two! just one more parallel between our little growing families! :)

did you tear up when you saw her?

All photos, text, and videos are copyrighted by the author.