Isaac can take his shirt off now!!! A few days ago, we noticed that Isaac wasn't napping in his crib during naptime. Instead, he was talking and playing. I went in after a few minutes to encourage him to go to sleep and found that he didn't have a shirt on! I called out to Steven, "Honey, did you put a shirt on him when you changed him before his nap??" Steven said, "Of course I did! What's up?" I told him that Isaac didn't have a shirt on, and then I saw it lying on the floor! Steven ran in the room and we both just laughed! Our little boy had learned to undress himself!
Also, he has started "helping" us put his shoes and socks on. When it's time to put his shoes on, he sits down and puts his legs up in the air. It's so cute!
1 comment:
too cute! Nathan also 'helps' with his shoes by sticking his legs straight up in the air (I still dress him on the changing table since he's less likely to try to get away up there).
He doesn't really dress or undress himself yet (not so much a coordinated child) but one time we did find him in the crib with his PJs unzipped and the arms out... but the neck button still buttoned! It was like a weird cape... with legs.
I just laughed, and Nathan was like, "zipper?"
So cute.
Post a Comment