what a great t-shirt!! where did you find it? I want one!
Hey Erin! This was actually a gift from a friend. Her dad, who lives in Oklahoma, has a screen printing machine and he made it for Isaac. So sorry! If I come across anything like it, though, I'll let you know! ;)
well it's a GREAT shirt and he looks so cute standing there grabbing the armchair. :)
Thank you!! ;) I agree!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a great t-shirt!! where did you find it? I want one!
Hey Erin! This was actually a gift from a friend. Her dad, who lives in Oklahoma, has a screen printing machine and he made it for Isaac. So sorry!
If I come across anything like it, though, I'll let you know! ;)
well it's a GREAT shirt and he looks so cute standing there grabbing the armchair. :)
Thank you!! ;) I agree!!
Post a Comment