Monday, February 8, 2010

Our new fence!

Back in the warmer months of 2009, Steven and I realized that a fenced in yard was a must-have for our little family. Chasing Isaac from the back yard to the front yard got old really fast. So, in December, we hired some guys to put a split rail wood fence up in our back yard. We love our fence and have already been able to take advantage of it on some of the warm days we've had this past month. Here are a couple pictures of our fence that were taken on some of the cooler days this past month:


2 comments:

Erin G said...

wow you guys have a great (and huge) yard! how have I never been back there?

now you just need some kind of swingset and slide!

Betsy said...

Thanks Erin!

How *have* you never been back there?! I guess 'cause it's been cold/cool when you've been here.

Remind me to tell you the in-person-only story about the fence. Maybe at our lunch!

Yes, we'd love to have a swingset and slide. You bet I'll be looking for those on craigslist soon... :)

All photos, text, and videos are copyrighted by the author.