Maybe, just maybe, it'll snow one more time so Isaac can have another opportunity to play in the snow and so I can get some pictures of those boys throwing snow balls!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Isaac loves that snow!
During our last snow, Isaac really picked up on the idea of throwing snowballs. Until the snow was completely gone from our yard, Isaac would ask to "throw big snow balls" every time we got home from errands or family outings. I wasn't able to get too many good pictures of Isaac and Steven throwing snowballs since most of the time I was tending to Elise. However, here they are gathering up those "big snow balls":

Maybe, just maybe, it'll snow one more time so Isaac can have another opportunity to play in the snow and so I can get some pictures of those boys throwing snow balls!
Maybe, just maybe, it'll snow one more time so Isaac can have another opportunity to play in the snow and so I can get some pictures of those boys throwing snow balls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All photos, text, and videos are copyrighted by the author.
No comments:
Post a Comment