Sadly, there wasn't enough snow to keep Steven home and I wasn't up to getting out in the snow/grass with Isaac, so we just enjoyed it from inside. Not sure if I consider this his first snow. I think you need at least an inch to be in the runnings for that important event. Hopefully next time we'll have enough to put plastic baggies on our feet, like Nathan did, and traipse through the snow! It may be another three years, but I'm ready!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Isaac sees snow!
Although we only had a dusting of snow on Tuesday, Isaac was amazed by our deck covered in a white stuff he'd never seen before. Here he is, looking at snow for the first time in his life:


Sadly, there wasn't enough snow to keep Steven home and I wasn't up to getting out in the snow/grass with Isaac, so we just enjoyed it from inside. Not sure if I consider this his first snow. I think you need at least an inch to be in the runnings for that important event. Hopefully next time we'll have enough to put plastic baggies on our feet, like Nathan did, and traipse through the snow! It may be another three years, but I'm ready!!!
Sadly, there wasn't enough snow to keep Steven home and I wasn't up to getting out in the snow/grass with Isaac, so we just enjoyed it from inside. Not sure if I consider this his first snow. I think you need at least an inch to be in the runnings for that important event. Hopefully next time we'll have enough to put plastic baggies on our feet, like Nathan did, and traipse through the snow! It may be another three years, but I'm ready!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All photos, text, and videos are copyrighted by the author.
1 comment:
I wouldn't count it! Next time you can baggie up and let him play!
Post a Comment