
For, I think, the first time in his life, Isaac has a favorite book. He has started requesting it every time we sit to read before naps or bedtime. Also, he'll ask to read it occasionally when it's not our usual reading time.
It's called "Ten Bears in a Bed" and was a gift from our Aunt Susan and Uncle Mike. Susan loves to give books, and we LOVE to get them from her! Thank you, Susan and Mike, for all the books you've given us for Isaac. He loves them all, and especially this one!
It is a repetitive counting book, and sometimes Steven and I will even sing the words as we're reading. I think Isaac especially likes that. He calls the book "Rollo" (for "Roll-over) since it repeats the word "Roll-over, roll-over" throughout. It's SO cute to hear him request this book and then listen excitedly as we read (or sing) through it.
5 comments:
I read this book to Isaac last week and remember his staying with the story all the way through the reading. I remember each page a bear rolling out of the bed. I look forward to reading it to him again! Gramps
I now have this song running through my head. Isaac, I thank you for that. :)
(nathan loves counting books too though) :)
Isn't it great!!
Daddy, I know Isaac loves having you read to him! You'll enjoy hearing him say "Rollo, rollo" the next time you read this one. :)
Erin, I bet Nathan would LOVE this book! :) Let us know if there are any that he particularly loves, and we can check them out! And, yes, I constantly have the song in my head these days...
Love yea
Post a Comment