Thursday, May 28, 2009

2009 Beach Vacation: Part Two

Yesterday was a beautiful day, so we took advantage of the sunshine and spent some time on the beach. We played with Isaac in the sand for quite a while, and he didn't get tired at all!

He did sleep well last night! He went to sleep at 8 PM and didn't wake up until 9:15 this morning.

Here are some pictures of Isaac and Steven playing in the sand:








We love the beach!

4 comments:

Erin G said...

aww look at his little curls.

Mike said...

I am so glad that Steven has some supervision....just a side note...

Isaac will cherish these moments for a very long time..

(side note, would someone please explain to me why I actually used the word "cherish" in a sentence..nonetheless, he will adore these times...did I just use "adore"...somebody please stop me.)

Cathi Duggan said...

So cute....I am so glad we got to see ya'll this month....

Betsy said...

Erin - yes, we LOVE those curls! Just can't figure out why the hair on top of his head isn't curling... :)

Mike - You're right! I hope that Isaac always has wonderful memories of his family vacations. Steven and I sure do!

Cathi - It was great to see you and Brian, too! Hope you are doing very, very well!

All photos, text, and videos are copyrighted by the author.